Unlock your home’s equity with our expert guidance on second mortgages
Sometimes a second mortgage is needed to help clients through financial stress. A second mortgage is an additional charge on title to your property in second position. Second mortgages are higher in rates and do involve fees but are used in band-aid situations. Whether it’s consolidating debt, solving a cash flow problem or simply accessing equity in your home. A second mortgage is sometimes needed and we are here to help guide you through the process.
Why some borrowers need a second mortgage:
- They need short term funds
- They need to access funds quickly
- Don’t want to break their first mortgage
- Consolidate debt into one manageable second mortgage payment
- Access equity in their home for renovations
Find out instantly if you qualify
Complete this 20 second application now and find your rate!