Time to re-evaluate your financial needs
Borrowers typically refinance their property when their mortgage comes up for renewal or they have a significant life event and need to break their mortgage to access funds. At this time borrowers need to consider what their needs are and how their situation has changed from the time of purchase.
Things to consider when refinancing your mortgage:
- Any debt to consolidate?
- Change the terms of your mortgage
- Remove someone from title? e.g. parents
- Access equity in your home for renovations or investments
- Will I have to pay a prepayment penalty
- GDS/TDS ratios
- Qualifying rate
- Collateral charge mortgage (HELOC)
- Are there any liens or security interests registered on title?
- When does your existing mortgage mature
Find out instantly if you qualify
Complete this 20 second application now and find your rate!